“Trouble is a Friend” is a popular song by the Indonesian singer-songwriter, Lenka. The song was released in 2008 as part of her debut album, “Lenka”. The song’s catchy tune and relatable lyrics have made it a favorite among many fans. In this article, we will explore the meaning behind the song and why it has resonated with so many people.
The Meaning Behind the Song
1. The song’s title, “Trouble is a Friend,” suggests that the singer has a unique relationship with trouble. Instead of fearing it, she sees it as a friend who is always there for her.
2. The lyrics of the song describe the various ways in which trouble has been a constant companion in the singer’s life. From broken hearts to shattered dreams, trouble has always been there to keep her company.
3. However, the singer also acknowledges that trouble has helped her grow and become stronger. By facing her problems head-on, she has learned valuable lessons and become a better person.
Why the Song Resonates with So Many People
1. The song’s message of resilience and strength in the face of adversity is something that many people can relate to. We have all faced challenges in our lives, and “Trouble is a Friend” reminds us that we can overcome them.
2. The song’s catchy tune and upbeat tempo make it a fun and enjoyable song to listen to. The melody is infectious, and the lyrics are easy to sing along to.
3. The song’s universal message of hope and perseverance has made it a favorite among people of all ages and backgrounds. It has become an anthem for anyone who has ever faced a difficult situation and come out stronger on the other side.
“Trouble is a Friend” is a song that has touched the hearts of many people around the world. Its message of resilience and strength in the face of adversity is something that we can all relate to. Whether we are going through a difficult time or just need a little inspiration, this song reminds us that we can overcome anything if we just keep pushing forward.